Sunday, January 11, 2009

Awwwww!


Yesterday, a dream came true for me...


Kaylee came up to me and said "I want a kiss" and puckered right up to me!

It gets better...



Then she said "I wuv you."

And there's more!!!!

She sat in my lap and put her head on my chest and let me hold her! I tried not to distract her with the tears in my eyes, I was afraid she would leave and the moment would pass.

The last time Kaylee reached out to me like that, was on a warm summer night and Dan and I went for a walk, and Kaylee was on my shoulders. Then she turned my head toward her and kissed me... That was over 2 and a half years ago. Yesterday, I saw my baby again and my heart is so happy.

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you!!!!!!!! What a blessing from God!!!!!

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, that's totally awesome!!! Praise God!!!!! That's well overdue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing and an answer to prayer! This is so wonderful!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so beautiful Jen!!!! Love you, Taffy

    ReplyDelete