Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Treatment Progress

As for a bit of an update, things are still going well here in many ways. I have seen a definite improvement already! I am not sure why or how, but my daughter seems brighter, less foggy. I don't feel like it is so hard to pull her into my world anymore. She helps me around the house, she looks at me and talks to me more, she's making new sentences of her own now. I feel like I am getting to know her more, and I feel very blessed. Dare I say that I feel I am peeking into who Kaylee really is? Before, all she did was "stim", and now I feel like slowly she is coming into our world.

Sleeping is not such a battle anymore. I am pleased to say that she is still sleeping through the night and napping after school. We struggled for a year with that issue. Praise God!

I don't understand how it happened but it is definitely because we started her on the Valtrex. Next we will be starting her on the antifungal phase, which I know will be scary. Right now I will take this, hoping there is a brighter day to come.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going so well with the Valtrex!

    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. : )

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete